Customers can choose to pay permit and plan review fees:
- By mail
Customers can make online payments for Building permits, Land Disturbing Activity (LDA) permits and Civil Engineering Plans (CEP).The ePlan Review Online Payment system accepts credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) or “eCheck” for payments from a checking account. All credit card transactions include a 2.5% fee, charged by the card processor. To learn more, visit the ePlan Review Overview webpage. View the flyer about online payment.
- Pay in-person at the Permitting Offices on the 10th floor for Building and Trade permits
- For Land Disturbing Activity (LDA), Civil Engineering Plans (CEP) and public right-of-way (PROW), pay at Department of Environmental Services (DES) Permitting Offices, 2100 Clarendon Blvd., 8th Floor.
Courthouse Plaza, 2100 Clarendon Blvd. All credit card transactions include a 2.5% fee, charged by the card processor. There is no fee for PIN-based debit card transaction.
Payments for online (ePlan Review) and paper permit submissions can be made with:
- a check (made out to the “Arlington County Treasurer”)
- cash, credit cards or debit card (only MasterCard and Visa cards are accepted)
Mail a check or money order:
- payable to the “Arlington County Treasurer”
- mailing address: 2100 Clarendon Blvd, Suite 1000, Arlington, VA 22201
- Building Permit Fees
- Building Permit Zoning Fees
- Land Disturbing Activity Permit Fees
- Inspection Services Fee Schedule
- Zoning Fee Schedule