Customers can make online payments for Building permits, Land Disturbing Activity (LDA) permits and Civil Engineering Plans (CEP). ePlan Review Online Payment portal accepts credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) or “eCheck” for payments from a checking account. All credit card transactions include a 2.5% fee, charged by the card processor. To learn more, visit the ePlan Review Overview web page; and view the flyer about online payment.
- Building and Trade Permits: Permitting Office & Inspection Services, 2100 Clarendon Blvd., 10th Floor
- Zoning Permits: Zoning Administration, 2100 Clarendon Blvd., 10th Floor
- Land Disturbing Activity (LDA), Civil Engineering Plans (CEP) and Public Right-of-Way (PROW): DES Permitting & Customer Service, 2100 Clarendon Blvd., 8th Floor.
All credit card transactions include a 2.5% fee, charged by the card processor. There is no fee for PIN-based debit card transaction.
Payments for online (ePlan Review) and paper permit submissions can be made with:
- a check (made out to the “Arlington County Treasurer”)
- cash, credit cards or debit card (only MasterCard and Visa cards are accepted)
Mail a check or money order:
- payable to the “Arlington County Treasurer”
- mailing address: 2100 Clarendon Blvd, Suite 1000, Arlington, VA 22201
- Building Permit Fees
- Building Permit Zoning Fees
- Land Disturbing Activity Permit Fees
- Inspection Services Fee Schedule
- Zoning Fee Schedule