The Permit Arlington Customer Advisory Working Group (formerly One-Stop Arlington), made up of frequent land development and permitting customers, worked with Permit Arlington staff to provide input and feedback on the system development, website refresh, and customer experience.
Specifically, the working group:
- Provided customer perspective on current process for obtaining information, applying and paying for permits, the plan review process and other related activities;
- Provided early input and feedback on development of the new software system with an eye toward usability and comprehension;
- Provided input on physical changes to the in-person permit counter;
- Reviewed and inform website improvements and development of training materials;
- Explored future virtual customer service strategies; and
- Participated in user-end testing of the new system leading up to implementation, and as early users of the new system.
Customer Advisory Working Group meetings are currently suspended as Phase I of the system goes live. Work will resume on Phase II through 2020.
|Date||Location||Meeting Topic & Materials|
|Feb. 26, 2019||2100 Clarendon Blvd, Room 311||
|Sept. 25, 2018||2100 Clarendon Blvd, Room 311|
|July 31, 2018*||2100 Clarendon Blvd, Room 311||
|June 26, 2018||2100 Clarendon Blvd, Room 311||
|May 22, 2018||2100 Clarendon Blvd, Room 311|
|April 24, 2018||2100 Clarendon Blvd, Room 311|
|April 10, 2018*||2100 Clarendon Blvd, Room 311|
|Feb. 27, 2018||2100 Clarendon Blvd, Room 311||