If you’ve encountered a problem with Permit Arlington, it may be listed as a known issue below. Check the list and follow the workaround instructions.
- RESOLVED 9/19/2020: Difficulty logging into Permit Arlington and ePlan
Users may experience an issue logging into Permit Arlington and ePlan between 10:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 19, due to infrastructure updates.
- 12/30/2019: ACA Plan Review display
- We are currently experiencing an issue with uploading and submitting Plan Review documents on the Customer Portal. While we are working through this issue, please utilize the option that allows you to open Plan Review in a new window. You can find this option directly above the location on the page where the Plan Review functionality would normally display. Depending on where you are currently working in the Customer Portal, this will appear as one of the options pictured below.
- On the Record Submittal Page after initially completing a new application:
- On the Plan Review tab after opening an existing application:
- 12/26/2019: Record IDs contain “-S”
- Some records were created containing an “-S” in the middle.
- For technical reasons, we will be removing the “-S” and changing the ID.
- Nothing else will change in the process or the application.
- RESOLVED 12/12/2019: Revision to Approved permit application for CEPs and Excavation ROWs:
Not all of the values from the parent record are automatically brought forward – the dropdown fields do not have any choices. Select the “Save and Resume Later” orange button to work around this issue. Then select the “Resume Application” link on the My Records page. Now the values from the parent record will be available and the permit application can be submitted.
Return to Permit Arlington Help.