The Permit Arlington Customer Advisory Working Group (formally One-Stop Arlington) is made up of frequent land development and permitting customers who work with Permit Arlington Program staff to provide input and feedback on the customer experience throughout the life-cycle of the program from development of the software system through implementation.
The purpose of the group is to help inform development of the new land management and permitting software system and planned changes to the customer experience, to meet the program goal of providing one-stop customer service. Specifically, the working group will:
- Provide customer perspective on current process for obtaining information, applying and paying for permits, the plan review process and other related activities;
- Provide early input and feedback on development of the new software system with an eye toward usability and comprehension;
- Provide input on physical changes to the in-person permit counter;
- Review and inform website improvements and development of training materials;
- Explore future virtual customer service strategies; and
- Participate in user-end testing of the new system leading up to implementation, and as early users of the new system.
*Unless otherwise noted, meetings are held on the fourth Tuesday, from 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
|DATE||LOCATION||MEETING TOPIC & MATERIALS|
|As we get closer to the formal testing stage for Phase I of the new permitting system, we will pause the Customer Advisory Working Group meetings over the next several months. This will allow us to focus all of our efforts on testing with both external and internal users of the system, and getting it ready for implementation. We do hope that you will join us in testing the system as the formal testing stage begins. link to testing sign-up!|
|February 26, 2019||2100 Clarendon Blvd., Room 311||User Acceptance Testing review|
|September 25, 2018||2100 Clarendon Blvd., Room 311||Agenda|
|July 31, 2018*||2100 Clarendon Blvd., Room 311||User Experience Testing|
|June 26, 2018||2100 Clarendon Blvd., Room 311||Customer experience vision & System demonstration|
|May 22, 2018||2100 Clarendon Blvd., Room 311||Permitting process|
|April 24, 2018||2100 Clarendon Blvd., Room 311||Customer Experience|
|April 10, 2018*||2100 Clarendon Blvd., Cherry/Dogwood Rooms (lobby level)||Customer Experience|
|February 27, 2018||2100 Clarendon Blvd., 10th Floor||Kick-Off Meeting|