Building permits are required to protect all people from repairs, additions, or new construction which are in violation of codes and could cause harm to life and property. Permits are also required to ensure that federally mandated building related requirements, such as energy conservation and accessibility are complied with.
In Arlington, there are many permits that are required during the construction process and each permit has a different fee schedule.
PRINT/DOWNLOAD: ISD Fee Schedule 2018
- See complete list of Building Permit Fees.
Code Modification and Building Code Appeals
- Building Code and Maintenance Appeals Process
- See complete list of Code Modification and Building Appeals Fees.
Electrical: Temporary Electrical Installation
- See complete list of Temporary Electrical Installation Permits.
- See complete list of Non Permit Fees.
- See complete list of Inspection Services Overtime Fees.
- See the process to apply for a refund.