Arlington is a great community and we are continually working to make it even greater. With the One-Stop Permitting, we’re working to transform the way we do work, break down silos, look at our business processes with fresh eyes to improve customer service.
We want to make it easier, faster and simpler for our customers to get permits in Arlington County.
- 2016 – Building Arlington website improvements | making it easier for customers
- 2016 – Combined Customer Service Center, Phase 1
- 2016 – Customers can choose to submit Building permit and Land Disturbing Activity permit applications in paper or electronic | news release
- Read the latest Planning + Building eNews.
- Oct 13, 2016 – Residential and commercial contractors and permit expeditors meeting | project update presentation
The One-Stop Permitting are a set of projects under the One-Stop Arlington umbrella to transform the way we work by:
- streamlining business processes
- enhancing technology and communication tools
- increasing transparency and accountability
- delivering excellent customer service
One-Stop Arlington grew from the combined efforts of multiple departments and divisions working together on solutions to help make it easier for our customers and our staff.