Arlington is a great community and we are continually working to make it even greater. With the One-Stop Permitting, we’re working to transform the way we do work, break down silos, look at our business processes with fresh eyes to improve customer service.
- Fall 2016 – Building Arlington: Website Improvements | Making it Easier
- Fall 2016 – Combined Customer Service Center, Phase 1
- Spring 2016 – Customers can choose to submit Building permit and Land Disturbing Activity permit applications in paper or electronic | news release
- Read the latest Planning + Building eNews.
- Oct 13, 2016 – Residential and commercial contractors and permit expeditors meeting | project update presentation
The One-Stop Arlington: Permitting Initiatives are a set of projects under the One-Stop Arlington umbrella to transform the way we work by:
- streamlining business processes
- enhancing technology and communication tools
- increasing transparency and accountability
- delivering excellent customer service
One-Stop Arlington Initiative grew from the combined efforts of multiple departments and divisions working together on solutions to help make it easier for our customers and our staff.