On Friday, March 5, the online system used for scheduling and checking the results of several inspections will be taken out of service by the product owner.
This change affects the following inspection types: Residential Building, Commercial Building, Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing. No other inspection types are affected.
The County will provide a replacement system at a future date. In the meantime, please utilize these alternatives for:
- Initially, customers will only be able to schedule inspections by phone.
- Schedule via the automated phone system at 703-228-3700.
- Checking the results of inspections
- Call 703-228-3700 for your pass/fail status.
- For further information:
- Step 1: Ask the person in your company, project team, etc. who was present for the inspection.
- Step 2, if needed: Contact the inspector.
- Finding the name of the assigned inspector on the morning of an inspection
- Guidance coming soon. Please check back.
Find instructions for scheduling and checking inspection results using the automated phone system on the Building and Trade Inspections webpage.