Starting on Monday, December 7th, applications for the following nine permits must be submitted online via Permit Arlington:
- Accessory Dwelling Permit
- Amusement Device Permit
- Asbestos Removal Permit
- Board of Zoning Appeals – Appeal Application
- Board of Zoning Appeals – Use Permit/Variance Application
- Building Code Appeal
- Building Code Modification Application
- Building Demolition Permit
- Family/Caregiver Suite Permit
Service Modifications to Support Dec. 7th Launch
- Fri., Dec. 4th (all day) – Mon., Dec. 7th at 10 a.m.
- Unavailable: Permit Arlington, ePlan Review, online payment, and inspections scheduling
- Closed: Permit Office and Permit Arlington Help Desk
- Available: Public Records Search for planning records such as site plans and rezoning applications
- All inspections for Mon., Dec. 7th must be scheduled by 1 p.m. on Thurs., Dec. 3rd.
Permit Arlington Support Off Site (SOS) Event
Drop in for virtual sessions where staff will be on hand to demo new application processes, answer technical questions, troubleshoot the submission process, and help you navigate the business process.
Tuesday, December 8
Click here to join a session via Microsoft Teams at the specified time
To join via phone (audio only), dial +1 347-973-6905 and enter the conference ID: 841 203 302#
Each session will include an online permitting intro, application demo, and Q&A:
- 10 a.m.: Accessory Dwelling and Family/Caregiver Suite Permits
- 10:45 a.m.: Asbestos Removal Permit
- 11:30 a.m.: Demolition Permit
- 12:30 p.m.: Code Modification Request and Code Appeal Application
- 1:30 p.m.: BZA Use Permit and BZA Appeal Application
Recordings of each session will be made available after all have concluded. An additional Permit Arlington Support Off Site event will be held in early January. Updates will continue to be shared at the County website.
Visit the Permit Arlington Help Page for more how-to instructions, videos, and access to technical support.