Changes ahead for building permits: effective Monday, April 6 several building permit applications will require online applications.
The following permit types will require online applications through ePlan Review:
- All new commercial building permits.
- All commercial addition building permits.
- Most commercial alteration building permits (see exceptions below).
- All new residential building permits.
- Any building permit application submitted on paper before April 6.
- Commercial alteration building permits related to signs and individual R2/condo units. This exception does not apply to multiple units.
- All residential addition building permits.
- All residential alteration building permits
We appreciate your cooperation and continue to improve permit processing efficiency and the permitting customer experience.
- ePlan Review Online Submission Guidelines
- Commercial Plan Review Process
- Residential Plan Review Process