Changes ahead for building permits: effective Monday, April 6 several building permit applications will require online applications.
The following permit types will require online applications through ePlan Review:
- All new commercial building permits
- All commercial addition building permits
- Most commercial alteration building permits (see exceptions below)
- All new residential building permits
- Any building permit application submitted on paper before April 6
- Commercial alteration building permits related to signs and individual R2/condo units – this exception does not apply to multiple units
- All residential addition building permits
- All residential alteration building permits
We appreciate your cooperation as we continue to improve permit processing efficiency and the permitting customer experience.
- ePlan Review Online Submission Guidelines
- Commercial Plan Review Process
- Residential Plan Review Process