The FY2020 budget adopted by the County Board includes adjustments to the following fees, which will go into effect on July 1, 2019.
- Some development services fees.
- New fees for Special General Land Use Plan (GLUP) study process changes and Conceptual Site Plan applications.
- Increase in Water/Sewer fees.
- A 5% increase in the Automation Enhancement Fee to support Permit Arlington. The increase will be charged later in the fiscal year (late summer) when Phase I of Permit Arlington is launched. Permit Arlington comprises a centralized office space and a new online permitting system. The latter will launch in two phases (second half of 2019 and 2020). Both components of Permit Arlington make it easier to obtain permits, build and do business in Arlington.
- A 2.5% increase of all Inspection Services and Zoning fees.
The fee schedules will be updated accordingly.