How do I pay for permits?


You can pay for permits with a check made out to the Arlington County Treasurer, cash, or a credit or debit card. Starting Feb. 2, 2015, you can pay for ISD, Zoning and DES permits with a credit or debit card in-person at our service counters. All credit card transactions include a 2.5% fee, charged by the card processor. There is no fee for PIN-based debit card transaction. No American Express credit cards are accepted, and only MasterCard and Visa debit cards are accepted.

Not the Question you’re looking for?
View All Questions»